Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for skilled and enthusiastic Supervisor / Section Manager, Electrical.
Your main goal is to lead and manage the electrical works at site.
We offer you an interesting position with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Manage and lead the electrical works at site in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Plan and follow-up progress of electrical works at site
- Proactively manage the scope of works, material flow and secure needed resources
- Manage subcontractors
- Perform start-ups and testing of the installed equipment and document the end results
- Maintain good customer relations and team spirit at site
- Manage and maintain good reporting practices
- Co-ordinate construction works with mechanical and civil sections
- Safeguard the compliance with HSSE policies and minimize the risks in own section.
- M.Sc. of B.Sc. in Electrical / Automation Engineering
- Working experience in similar tasks preferred
- Good leadership, communication, team building and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
- Project Management knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Other languages are seen as an advantage
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kari Jakku, General Manager, Electrical & Automation and Commissioning
|Job area||Project Management|