Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for skilled and enthusiastic Commission Manager. Your main responsibility is to plan, lead and manage commissioning activities and team at site. This position offers you an opportunity to use and enlarge your expertise in an international and dynamic environment. Projects, production locations, Wärtsilä offices, customers and suppliers can be found all over the world.
We offer you an interesting position with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Plan, lead and manage start-up, performance tests and handing-over activities at site
- Lead the commissioning team at site
- Co-operate and communicate with the stakeholders concerning activities related to testing and commissioning
- Ensure proper and safe commissioning and performance testing procedures
- Manage integration of project quality documentation to commissioning procedures
- Maintain good customer relations and team spirit at site
- Safeguard the compliance with HSSE policies and minimize the risks
- M.Sc. of B.Sc. in Engineering
- Working experience in similar tasks preferred
- Good leadership, communication, team building and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
- Project Management knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Other languages are seen as an advantage
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kari Jakku, General Manager, Electrical & Automation and Commissioning
|Job area||Project Management|