Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for skilled and enthusiastic Site Manager.
In this challenging position you lead and manage the site activities in co-operation with stakeholders, you ensure that work is done safely, on time and within the budget and according to agreed quality standards.
We offer you an interesting position with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Lead and manage site activities on a daily base
- Prepare and implement project plan and participate in execution related meetings
- Fulfill contractual requirements, time schedule, budget, quality and safety targets
- Participate in local subcontracting, purchasing and fulfilling the requirements of local authorities
- Maintain good customer relations, team spirit and contacts with other stakeholders of the project
- Organise and maintain administration and site reporting.
- M.Sc. of B.Sc. in Engineering
- Excellent Management skills and well-organised way of working
- Good to solve problems and able to make decisions
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
- Financial knowledge and negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Other languages are seen as an advantage
- Knowledge of Project Management is an advantage
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Janne Wessman, General Manager, Site Management
|Job area||Project Management|