General Purpose of Job:
- Coordinate operation activities during the shift to
ensure that the
plant is operated according to the demand.
Operational: Work achieves operational targets or
- Coordinate operation activities at the plant and/or
during the shift.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are
to the contract in own responsibility area.
- Train maintenance procedures and standards for the
- Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines
and customer site
- Prioritize and assign tasks so that assigned team
resources are used
effectively and targets are met.
- Communicate with the grid control centre and plant
the loading of the plant.
- Maintain all operation records according to guidelines.
- Assist the Operation Manager as required.
- Develop the operation working routines at the plant.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Location: Laguna, Philippines
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Workplace ICT equipment & applications
Management & Leadership competences:
Problem solving and decision making
Charge air system
Compressed air systems
Cooling water systems
Emission reduction systems
Exhaust gas systems
Fuel system (LFO&HFO)
Gas fuel systems
Lubricating oil systems
Customer understanding (CD JF)
Fuel, lube oil and water management
Control room knowledge
Engine Control Systems
Inventory & tool keeping knowledge
Performance and Trend analysis
Technical drawings and flow charts
Trouble shooting BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Licensed Mechanical Engineer preferred Medium speed diesel engine experience
|Contact person to give further information||Hilarme Cabibil|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|