We are looking to strengthen the Sales Tools team with an energetic Sales Tools Expert in Sales Development, Wärtsilä Services.
In this role you will work closely with Sales and Sales Support colleagues to ensure that we have the best available tools to win more business. The Services Configurator is a tool used for preparing quotations and calculations for service agreements and maintenance plans. To further support the digitalization of sales pro-cesses, our plan is to expand the use of the tool by adding functionality and content for Field Services (FS).
You will be working with experienced colleagues in a dynamic working environment. Preferred location for this position is Finland or other major Services locations globally.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Turku, Finland; Helsinki, Finland
As Sales Tools expert you responsibility areas include but are not limited to:
• Leading the development for field service functionality
• Coaching colleagues in Service Units when preparing field service calculations
• Participating in Service Transformation Office, Digital Acceleration Center or Operational Development projects
• Monitoring, analysing and reporting feedback of the tool environment and give input for functional improvement changes, which will improve the user experience and satisfaction for our end-users globally
• Facilitating the FS key user community and train users
• Administrating business specific rules in the environment
• Providing sales related information for analytics and feasibility studies.
As an ideal candidate, you recognize yourself below:
• BSc or MSc level in Engineering or Business or equivalent acquired through experience
• Passion for new technologies and knowledge of especially engines and auxiliary systems is appreciated
• Experience in providing training and support for colleagues
• Process thinking and structured way of working
• Proven knowledge and experience of making cost calculations or quotations
• Good IT skills, previous experience with quotation tools, SAP and with Salesforce environment is seen as an advantage
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good command of English, both oral and written. Other language skills seen as an advantage
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Service minded attitude and customer-oriented team player in a multicultural environment.
|Contact person to give further information||Rainer Kuula, phone +358 400 562734|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|