- Manages and performs activities and projects within own area of responsibility
- Participates in action planning on local or regional level within the area of responsibility
- Ensures quality of operation within the area of responsibility
- Performs a variety of professional activities in own area
- Ensures the completeness of the routine and daily work of own area
- Provides, when needed, support and detailed
information regarding own professional area
-Ensure visitor safety and compliance with rules.
-Promote and ensure safety to all employees, contractors and visitors.
-Promote and ensure no non-conformances in our environmental procedures
-Supervise and monitor maintenance of vehicles
-Develop a system of monitoring Lost Time Accident
-Develop a system of monitoring safety and environmental aspects of the plant through developing and communication procedures to the staff.
-Develop an efficient security system in the plant capable of handling all eventualities.
-Develop a system of vehicle maintenance.
-Manage schedule and co-ordinate plant transportation system (buses) and services.
-Ensure visitor safety and compliance with rules
-Acts as the secretary of the safety committee
-Signatory to all EHS related reports which include to:
Hot work Permit
Fuel receipts for vehicles
Monthly fuel reports.
-Analyze fuel consumption of plant motor vehicles.
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Reporting & analyzing skills
Workplace ICT equipment & applications
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understand
Management & Leadership Competencies:
B. Change management
E. Management skills
University degree in Bachelor of Science or equivalent
3 to 5 years experience as an Environment, Health and Safety Officer, preferably in a plant environment
|Job area||Contract Delivery|