Wärtsilä Services is looking for a Documentation Engineer to the Service Bulletin team, Technical Information 4-Stroke Engine Services, in Vaasa. You will be part of a global, innovative and customer-focused organisation working with cutting-edge technologies. We have a passion for doing right. Our customers appreciate the best service in the world.
The Service Bulletin team participates in creating, writing and publishing Service Bulletins to inform about new and updated technical solutions, spare parts, tools and instructions.
In this position, you pursuit continuous improvement with the combination of your existing expertise and passion for developing yourself and the ways of working.
You will work together with technical experts where you are able to grow in competences and gain knowledge of 4 stroke engine services and solutions included in both Energy- and Marine solutions installations.
Join our team of professionals and apply now!
Your main responsibilities include:
- Creating the content of the bulletins by translating engineering language into clear instructions and explanations for the reader
- Creating illustrations for the bulletins according to need
- Doing necessary research to gather required information for creating the bulletins and for creating the bulletin specific product lists
- Finalizing and publishing the bulletins to installations concerned.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Motivation and genuine interest to work with technical documentation
- Proactive, systematic and organized way of working
- Good skills in communication and self-management
- Openness to learn, adapt and develop to new technologies
- Flexibility and ability to work both in teams as well as independently
- Previous experience of technical writing is seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Stefan Knubb, tel 040 532 2754
Timo Saha, tel 040 520 3375