Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is now looking for an experienced Electrical Inspection Manager to join active Supply Quality Control team in Vaasa, Finland. Inspection Managers are the frontline on a fight against the bad quality products. SQC team includes experts from various areas of expertise who are responsible for the quality inspections, following up the correction completion and developing corrective and preventive actions from the inspection results. Good co-operation with other internal experts, product and category team members and with the suppliers is a key for success.
The position is located in Vaasa, Finland.
As an Inspection Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Supply Quality Control and Inspections (approval / rejection) for Electrical & Automation equipment in Energy Solutions scope of supply
- Participate in factory acceptance tests (FAT), delivery and dispatch inspections, process audits, product Inspection and test Plan and Quality Plan development and verification
- Quality responsible on product teams
- Non-conformity reporting and problem solving
- Inform customers’ FAT related issues and take care of customer relations during visits on request
- Control of FAT procedures and documentation
- Technical support for internal and external customers.
To succeed in this role, we wish you would have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or corresponding Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience in design, commissioning, production or quality control Root Cause Analysis and Troubleshooting (Wärtsilä products experience is seen as an advantage)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, technical specifications, contractual technical documentation, etc.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good co-operation, communication and management skills
- Expert level technical skills and few year experience in commissioning of auxiliary equipment
- Excellent reporting skills
- Site installation and/or commissioning experience
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to travel 50-150 day in a year (mostly on weekdays)
- Good IM skills
- Fluent in English (Finnish, Swedish and other languages is seen as an advantage).
|Contact person to give further information||
Manager, Supply Quality Control
Mobile: +358 40 7184111
General Manager, Supply Management
Mobile: +358 40 0154937
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|