As the Company Controller your main accountabilities will be:
- Financial Statutory Accounting operations and performance related to local finance processes, financial information and external financial statutory reporting. Manage and coordinate tasks together with central financial organisations in Wärtsilä and external experts.
- High standard financial company reporting according to Wärtsilä Group Directives and Policies, as well as local accounting requirements.
Main responsibilities in the position are:
-Daily and weekly bookkeeping tasks (clearing bank accounts, cash pool balance checking, manual and SAP payment, download bank statements, liquidity forecast/cash management, etc.)
- Managing and controlling company level reporting, according to legal compliance and Wärtsilä Corporation accounting manual, guidelines and requirements.
- Ensuring correctness of local company’s financial situation with the support of external partners.
- Accounting and closing activities on company level in SAP and supporting the businesses in financial processes.
- Collecting and preparing financial information, reports and analyses to internal and external stakeholders and authorities in Hungary and Romania.
- Contributing in external auditing and internal control reporting of the company.
- Supporting and participating in development of Financial Statutory Accounting Services in cooperation with area organization and in projects which require financial competence and support.
- Good understanding of financial processes, internal control and auditing, good analysing skills.
- Good team working, communication and coordination skills
- Good change management skills
- Good understanding of the following: Statutory Accounting, Hungarian accounting and tax law, Corporate Governance, IFRS, Internal controls, Auditing, Taxation, Reporting & Analysing and SAP
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, other languages are an advantage
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Financial Accounting Several years of working experience in financial accounting and reporting. Working experience from international environment and/or Shared Services is an advantage
|Job area||Finance & Control|