The Systems Engineer will perform functions supporting the design, engineering and commissioning of audio, lighting, video & control systems and other peripheral tasks related to or in conjunction with the delivery of such systems.
The Systems Engineer will be customer focused and responsible for effective delivery of design and engineering for complete project lifecycle from conception to handover. This to be realised using various skill sets including teamwork, communication, time management, budget control, CAD, documents and spreadsheets, including onsite trouble shooting and system commissioning.
The Systems Engineer will support all other departments including sales, procurement, fabrication, installation and project management.
Qualified candidates will have a strong engineering background and be well-versed in entertainment systems commonly found in similar installations but may possess a strong expertise in a given focus discipline.
Candidates must be willing to travel overseas for both short-term and longer-term assignments including customer project meetings and commissioning.
• Experienced in the design and engineering of audio, lighting, video and control systems within the entertainment technology integration sector.
• An understanding of the marine/cruise ship industry
• Highly proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office.
• Strong hands-on and troubleshooting skills.
• Familiarity of current products and trends/innovation within the entertainment industry.
• Knowledge of computer networks; especially as it pertains to AV systems and their specific requirements.
• Programming experience of control/audio systems would be an advantage
(eg. AMX, QSC, BSS, HTML5)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• A desire to meet customer expectations.
• Ability to multitask on multiple projects.
• Follow instructions and adopt company standards.
• Team player with a positive mind-set.
• Independent, self-motivated, driven. Does not require strong supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure to time lines
Degree educated in a related field or equal qualification. At least 3-5 years relevant experience.
|Contact person to give further email@example.com|