Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, Middle East Asia area is now looking for a for a target-driven, energetic Project Manager to manage Power Plant customer delivery projects as a part of an experienced project team.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the whole delivery project towards customers and internal stakeholders. This job will give a large experience for international business and aspects to develop oneself for the future career.
Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
Project Manager has a total responsibility of one or several projects within the Project Management, Middle East Area and to lead and coach the project team. Project Manager will be the first point of contact for the customer, starting from project sales activities until the warranty end.
- Development and definition of project plan, managing the project in accordance with project plan and customer requirements
- Responsible for the quality, delivery, time, cost and scope in the project
- Maintaining and improving the customer relationship
- Applying the Project Management Best Practices of the organisation
- Demonstrating that the project management performance is in compliance with Wärtsilä Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering
- Good results from executed project/s as a project team member
- Leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Skills in project management
- Fluent command of English, other languages are an advantage
- Experience from electrification projects is seen as benefit.
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Project Management, Mid East & Asia
Mobile: +358 40 5138160
|Job area||Project Management|