Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, Middle East Asia area is now looking for two (2) Chief Project Engineers, Electrical to manage electrical discipline in Power Plant and battery storage customer delivery projects. This process starts from supporting the sales activities on own area of the project until warranty end.
Chief Project Engineer is responsible for the whole electrical discipline or a defined part of the scope in project execution towards the Project Manager for the project, who is responsible for the whole project including all disciplines (electrical, mechanical and civil parts).
Both positions are located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Safeguard that electrical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives as a member of a project team
- Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
- Make project specific design and design packages
- Coordinate the design between sub-suppliers
- Develop Power Plant project wise electrical solution for the client
- Carry out sub-supplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- Support our site team during installation and commissioning phases
- Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- Participate in development projects.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Cultural knowledge
- Teamwork skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Project Management, Mid East & Asia
Mobile: +358 40 5138160