Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is now looking for two (2) Strategic Purchasers. One position is a Strategic Purchaser to support the PV (Solar) & Storage System Category and the other is a Strategic Purchaser to support the Automation & Power Distribution Category.
Both positions are located in Vaasa, Finland.
In this role, your main responsibility is to manage and develop supplier base, performance, relationships and negotiations in close cooperation with Divisions/BLs/Support Functions and Category Managers.
- Negotiating, creating and updating agreements with suppliers, maintain SAP Outline Agreements and material/supplier master data in relevant parts, when applicable
- Lead/support/participate in negotiations, secure capacity and forecasting
- Ensure Quality, Delivery, Lead Time and Cost development of materials and services for own area of responsibility.
- Analyse future supply demand in cooperation with the needed functions
- Gather and analyse spend and supplier data, execute benchmarking, provide data to the relevant functions
- Secure compliance to Supply Management processes/procedures, strategies and agreements
- Execute/support material/services for cost budgeting and follow-up
- Execute/support supplier selection/rationalization process.
As an ideal candidate, you would have:
- Proactive, solution oriented and “make things happen” -attitude
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Engineering and/or Economics
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Previous experience in purchasing, supply management
- Good communication and team working skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Target and result oriented attitude
- Fluency in English, other languages are seen as an advantage
- Willingness to travel.
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager - Supply Management
+358 40 0154937
Manager, Strategic Sourcing - Supply Management
+358 50 5711723
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|