Energy Solutions, Project Quality and Documentation is now looking for a Chief Project Engineer, Quality.
Position is located in Vaasa, Finland.
Responsibilities of the CPE Quality during sales and project delivery are to plan, implement and control project quality management activities in compliance with applicable requirements.
CPE, Quality is the main counterpart of the customer concerning project quality management issues.
Responsibilities in sales phase and during project execution:
- Identification and analysis of contractual quality requirements during sales phase
- Preparation of the quality documentation for tender purposes
- Participating in customer meetings on need basis; being the interface between the customer and the delivery centers quality organizations
- Establishment and implementation of project quality management plan
- Verification of project quality management plan implementation (control of records and certificates)
- Planning, managing, leading and coordinating project inspections
- Coordination of project quality management activities between stakeholders, including internal suppliers, such as factory and supply management category teams.
- Contributes to the continual development of the expertise and efficiency of the project quality management function
- Participates in the development of the tools
- Coaches and trains stakeholders as per needs (office and site).
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or other relevant field
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proactive, analytical and goal-focused team worker
- Ability to be productive under time pressure
- Work experience or relevant professional experience with one or several of the following:
Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Customer delivery projects
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jarkko Vettenranta, GM, Project Quality & Documentation
Mobile +358 40 5605276