- Coordinate and plan single and/or standard Field Service work orders according to contract and customer requirements as
well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all activities.
- Operational: Work achieves operational targets or service standards.
- Coordinate single and/or standard Field Service work orders.
- Plan activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time schedule for the work order.
- Coordinate people when they are assigned on a work order.
- Act as contact person for customer during the work order.
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and
customer site procedures.
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to customer or relevant internal stakeholders.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality, safety & environm. skills
Prof/NEW Service Delivery Contractual skill
Deliv. solut. to customer - process & tools
Installation operation, mainten. & repair
Engineer or similar.
|Contact person to give further information||Helle Yde Jensen|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|