Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is now looking for a Project Controller. The position is permanent and will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
As a Project Controller you will be:
- Accountable for supporting project manager and project organization as integrator and facilitator in project planning, monitoring and controlling
- Accountable for preparing project reports and for notifying project risks based on the project requirements, contract or other available information
- Accountable for compiling the project plan with support from project organization
- Accountable for demonstrating the compliance with Company Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
- Responsible for overseeing, forecasting and reporting the financial health of the project by analysing costs, revenue and risks on monthly basis
- Track and allocate all project expenditures and invoicing
- Manage project activities in project planning, monitor, controlling and reporting according to contract /requirements together with external stakeholders and internal team members
- Develop and Manage Project (Country) specific approach for shipment value handling
- Secure Internal Business Process Framework utilization in the projects
- Participate in customer / stakeholder negotiations when needed and maintain good customer / stakeholder relationships.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or Industrial Economics and Management
- Experience in Project Management and Project Planning & Controlling
- Self-going, excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive, a self-starter with the ability to work with multiple tasks
- Committed, determined, persistent, and able to finalise what you have started
- Familiar with SAP, CA PPM, IDM and MS Projects
- Fluent skills in English, verbal and written, other languages are an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Hannu Kuivamäki, Team Leader, Project Controls
Tel: +358 50 5729228
|Job area||Project Management|