Wärtsilä Finland Oy, Services is looking for an engine and plant automation service engineers to Field Services 4-stroke organization. This is a travelling field service engineer position for power plant commissioning works.
The office location is in either Turku or Vaasa, Finland.
Please note that relocation costs and/or immigration support is not available for this position.
- Perform engine automation testing, commissioning and troubleshooting on Wärtsilä products, WECS8000 and UNIC engine control systems
- Perform plant automation testing and commissioning of PLC Automation Systems (Siemens Step 7, Siemens Step 7 V13 Tia Portal, Modicon Unity, and Allen-Bradley). Work scope also involves commissioning of Wärtsilä Human – Machine operator interface systems etc.
- Check and adjust relevant systems (i.e. engine & plant auxiliaries systems)
- Participate with improvement of new products when performing warranty activities
- Promote Wärtsilä Products and Services
- Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards
- Prepare Service and travel expensive reports on time and with expected Wärtsilä quality
- Perform site audits.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. engineering, energy and combustion technology or automation technology
- Team player with a positive mind-set and ability to adapt / work independently in a challenging environment
- Teamwork and negotiation skills
- Desire to learn new things
- Good written and spoken English
- Technical problem solving skills
- Prior experience in 4-stroke engines is seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Marko Lindvall +358 40 555 52 53
Team Leader, Automation
Tapani Syrjänen +358 40 502 35 62
Manager, PP& El. & Autom. Field Service
|Job area||Service Delivery|