Welcome at Wärtsilä Netherlands! For Propulsion System Services in Schiedam we are looking for a Quality Coordinator to control and coordinate the quality of our products, tools and equipment for the Propulsion Workshop.
In this position you are the central point of contact between our Propulsion Workshop and classification and certification companies. Your main goal is to make sure that all our propulsion products, tools and equipment meet the classification requirements and that everything is administrated.
You will have the chance to work in a technically interesting environment in which a big variety of Propulsion installations (Propellers, Thrusters, Oil Supply Units, etc) are being serviced and built. The new Quality Coordinator will become part of a small team supporting the workshop floor (25 FTE in total) and will report to the Manager Propulsion Workshop.
• You coordinate internal quality inspections of customer specific orders and projects which are being handled in the Propulsion Workshop in Schiedam.
• You prepare the documentation and visits by Classification Society surveyors for witnesses of the installations during and after assembly.
• You take care of all administration of class related documentation.
• You organize all inspections of tools and equipment such as: measuring equipment, hoisting equipment, safety equipment, etc.
• You take care of the further implementation and set up of our Tools Management system.
• Monthly Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) and 5S inspections and reporting
• You hold a technical degree combined with several years of working experience within a production or mechanical assembly environment.
• The ideal candidate has gained experience with industry safety standards, quality inspections and maintenance of tools and equipment.
• It is seen as an advantage if you have experience within a service oriented international organisation.
• Knowledge or affinity with repair procedures like machining and welding.
• Affection with maritime industry and experienced working under time pressure.
• Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch, both oral and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Dré Schellekens (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 28558033 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|