- Coordinate and plan single and/or standard Field Service work orders according to contract and customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality, -Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Plan activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time schedule for the work order.
- Coordinate people when they are assigned on a work order.
- Act as contact person for customer during the work order.
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to customer or relevant internal stakeholders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all activities.
- Ensure internal systems are updated.
- Ensure work order will be invoiced in time.
Fluent Hungarian (oral and written)
Strong English, in writing and speaking
Good communication skills
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills
Ability to coop with many open issues at the same time
Technical skills (knowledge of our Wärtsilä products), from the field or equal is an advantage - 1-3 years in similar tasks
Flexibility (availability during weekends and holidays)
Education: Mechanical engineering or similar
|Job area||Service Delivery|