Wärtsilä Dynamic Positioning, Inc. (WDP) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Document Control Specialist position located in Poway, CA. The Document Control Specialist will report directly to the Director of Operations.
The Document Control Specialist will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Provide data entry input for material resources planning as required; support purchasing, and other logistics
• Work with the Business Unit’s SAP Production Processes.
• Check ECN data entry in the SAP ERP system.
• Provide research for drawings, engineering documents, control records, and related files upon request.
• Management of System File Drawings and Documents by providing support for filing, retrieving, updating, copying,
distributing, and logging of documents.
• Purchasing and expediting material requisitions (Buying and Shipping parts/systems).
• Process Shipping and Receiving orders to include initial & final S&R document preparation.
• Close working partnership with Outsource Assembly and Shipping entity.
• Maintain technical documentation, including technical writing for system manuals.
• Work within the ISO 9001 guidelines put forth by Wärtsilä’s Quality Directives and Procedures.
Wärtsilä is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Wärtsilä complies with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. In an effort to maintain a drug-free workplace, we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
• Good computer skills and organizational abilities.
• A versatile skill set, that includes the ability to adjust to a dynamic department’s needs.
• Good communication skills.
• Producing documentation to support consistent, accurate performance.
• Experience in international shipping a plus.
• Experience in Export Control environment a plus.
• BS or BA in a related field or equivalent work experience in a technical industry.
• High School Diploma with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a Document Control environment.
• Vocational certification a plus.
• Knowledge of industry products and processes a plus.
• Significant experience with Corporate ERP systems and project management.
• Advanced skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
|Contact person to give further information||
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|