Technology Testing & Validation is looking for a two (2) Test Engineers for engine testing, including SG, Diesel, DF and rigs. The positions are permanent and will be located in Vaasa.
The appropriate candidate needs to demonstrate a clear attitude in
1. Executing the daily activities on test engines
2. Ensuring that test results are reliable and in compliance with industry specific standards and Wärtsilä guidelines
3. Balancing the work load in the team.
Reports to Manager, Engine / Rig testing
- Planning, organizing and executing component and performance tests on the production engines, laboratory engines and on field engines
- Plan and execute the measurements and engine automation related activities
- Analysing and reporting the test results
- Co-operating with product / platform teams and expert organisation
- Developing and improving the test methods and facilities
- Controlling and supporting the production and field engines.
The ideal candidates would have:
- Relevant technical education (BSc or MSc or equivalent in Mechanical engineering)
- Relevant technical background with Wärtsilä engine product family, system and solution knowledge
- Strong internal motivation, passion for execution
- Good communication and team working skills, as well as the ability to travel, work independently and globally
- Structured way of working.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jens Lassila, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +358 40 5682 820
Mikael Österroos, email@example.com, tel: +358 400 808 243
A CV attached to the application will be appreciated.
|Job area||Research & Development|