1.Completeness of the work performed.
2.Lead time to perform work.
3.Quality of the work performed, No rework.
4.Reporting time and quality, 2days and weekly daily report.
5.Reporting, accuracy, informative.
1.Independently execute Field Service activities such as overhaul, repair and trouble shooting.
2.Identify failures, making adjustments, doing trial runs and testing of complete installations according to instructions.
3.Check and adjust relevant systems (i.e. auxiliary, propulsion…)
4.Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards.
5.Collect and organize time and expense reports. Reporting and informing administrative personnel as required.
6.Supervise the tasks performed by Wärtsilä employees and subcontractors.
7.Perform pre-commissioning and start-ups of Wärtsilä engines.
1.Develop relationship with customer, i.e.: get additional service job.
2.Develop self knowledge due daily work activity support.
8. Promote Wärtsilä Products and Services.
9. To perform QEHS procedure within area of responsibility.
- Experienced in turbocharger maintenance activity (Overhaul, troubleshooting, retrofit and upgrading. ABB turbocharger highly preferable.
- Excellent in reporting skill.
- good leadership skill D3-S1 min 5 years experience in turbocharger works.
|Job area||Service Delivery|