The Wärtsilä Services global Marketing team is looking for a candidate for the position of Strategic Planner (Marketing manager). Our team is tasked with supporting the achievement of Services’ business targets via focused marketing campaigns, based on customer understanding and clearly defined value demonstration.
You will play a key role in planning global Services marketing campaigns by facilitating the planning process and ensuring, as outcomes, strategic, customer driven plans based on market and customer insight as well as input from our Sales and Product line organizations. The plans need to reflect our support of our key customers and our understanding of their challenges and needs. You will be tasked with generating customer driven marketing theme campaigns with measurable outcomes, linking Services competences, footprint and Product Line offerings under one value proposition.
You will be a part of generating a rolling marketing plan supporting business objectives and developing the Wärtsilä Services key value propositions. Your responsibilities will include the development of customer understanding approaches, e.g. updating and developing our customer need related data, its actionable use and development of customer journeys in collaboration with other functions.
We are looking for a candidate, who has a high passion for strategic marketing and a background within an international business-to-business context. The key requirements for the position are the ability to generate marketing plans based on customer understanding and realistic marketing objectives as well as to generate customer understanding concepts within a global organization.
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Creation of customer and objective driven marketing plans, including key messages for selected target audiences in rolling campaigns
2. Creation of marketing campaigns with measurable outcomes and their evaluation
3. Providing input and support for the Services overall marketing plan and business value propositions
4. Providing input for and the implementation of customer understanding approaches across the global Services organization
5. Customer need data management and utilization
We hope you are:
• Passionate about continuous learning
• Business and customer focused
• Analytical and possess excellent planning capabilities
• Decisive and action oriented
• An excellent communicator (both oral & written English)
• Cost aware, efficient and effective
• Someone with knowledge & understanding of our Wärtsilä business and organization
• Educated in Marketing or a related field (MSc in Marketing or similar)
We hope you are experienced in:
• Marketing planning
• Value creation
• Customer understanding approaches and tools
• Sales processes
• Online environments and tools
With a proven track record of successfully implemented strategic marketing plans and projects, experience in working with and facilitating virtual teams as well as familiar with budgeting and cost-follow-up.
|Contact person to give further information||
More information from Hanna Viita +358 40 167 1755
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|