- Coordinate daily electrical maintenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
- Train maintenance procedures and standards for the new workers.
- Monitor the condition of maintenance equipment, materials, parts and tools and ensure those are maintained according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures as well as assigned maintenance plan.
- Inspect completed work to ensure that repairs have been completed correctly and that machinery and equipment conform to specifications and safety standards.
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
- Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant.
- Prioritize and assign tasks so that assigned team resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Auxiliary system knowledge
Engine knowledge, medium speed
Low/medium/high voltage components
Engine control system knowledge
Operator’s station knowledge
Trouble shooting of electrical equipment
Trouble shooting, control & autom. system
Measurement equipment, electrical
Technical drawings and flow charts
Parameter trending and analysis
Equipment/plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control
BSC electrical/electronic At least 8 years experience in Power plant
|Contact person to give further information||
Tel No: +254207602469
Tel No: +254207602472
|Job area||Contract Delivery|