Wärtsilä Marine Solutions is looking for a Process Design Expert to strengthen their Product Management & Engineering team. As a Process Design Expert your main goal is to handle process and component related design, dimensioning, selections, spare part definitions and project specific questions.
The position is located in Vaasa, Turku or Helsinki, Finland.
As a Process Design Expert you will be responsible for development and engineering of SCR system auxiliary modules and related documents:
- Dimensioning & calculations of process circuits
- Process component selections for industrializing concepts to products
- Validation of new designs
- Technical communication with module & component suppliers
- Spare part definitions
- Piping & instrumentation diagrams.
You tasks will include developing new products, maintaining active products competitive and project engineering for delivery projects. As our testing and validation premises are located in Vaasa, you have readiness to spend longer periods in Vaasa.
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in process engineering or mechanical engineering
- Some working experience in similar tasks
- Suitable theoretical skills to calculate gas & liquid flows and pressure losses
- Knowledge of process components and their functions
- Courage to wear working gloves and build and test your ideas in practice
- Understanding of the basics on process control
- Understanding of basics on electrical & automation
- Fluency in English and Finnish or Swedish.
|Contact person to give further information||
Pekka Kinnari, General Manager, Product Management & Engineering
Tel: +358 50 5726585