The Area Counsel will be responsible for the legal matters in the Area, in particular:
• Ensuring and managing optimal legal resources for the Area and heading the Area legal team for such purpose
* Undertaking responsibilities as a member of the Area Management Team
• Providing solutions based legal support to the Area in all operative matters, including drafting and negotiating transactions and managing claims and litigation
• Supporting compliance and governance implementation in the Area.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring and providing solutions based legal support to the Area in all operative matters based on business and customer needs. This includes drafting, structuring, reviewing, negotiating and closing large project sales contracts, as well as legal support to the project execution teams
• Managing claims and litigation
• Leading, managing and developing the legal resources in the Area to ensure efficient and timely legal support to the business
• Supporting compliance, risk management and governance implementation in the area
• Acting as a member of the Energy Solutions Area Management Team with due responsibilities in that role
As an ideal candidate, you will recognise yourself from these requirements:
• Law degree from a relevant jurisdiction
• A minimum of 5 years of experience either as a practicing attorney or in-house counsel with demonstrated skill in negotiating and drafting contracts
• Leadership and influencing skills with an ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
• A service and business-oriented mind-set, coupled with readiness to travel and a team player attitude
• Knowledge of Mandarin or Arabic is a plus
|Contact person to give further information||
If you have position related questions, Mrs Laura Susi-Gamba (Vice President Legal, Energy Solutions) is answering to you questions on 7.12. at 11.00-13.00 EET or 8.12. at 8.00-9.00 EET: Telephone +358 400 273 642.
Please notice that all applications should be sent via recruitment system, use the Apply link below to submit your application.