Wärtsilä Services, Service Unit Baltic & Black Sea is now looking for a Service Coordinator to work with a new outsourcing agreement. We are looking for a motivated person who has good capabilities to coordinate the tasks and build practical processes to execute the works.
We are offering you interesting challenges in an international business environment where you can build your skills and develop your career within Wärtsilä. The position is located in Vaasa, Finland.
As a Service Coordinator your main responsibilities include coordinating and planning single and/or standard Field Service work orders according to contract and customer requirements. This process includes:
- Planning activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time schedule for the work order
- Ensuring that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality: Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures
- Acting as a contact person for customers during the work order/contract
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to customer or relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all activities.
To succeed in this role you should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or other that supports the task. A successful candidate will share our values – Energy, Excellence and Excitement – and feels natural acting by them in daily work to ensure finding the best solutions for our customers’ needs.
We wish you would have skills in cost awareness & effectiveness. Cultural knowledge, teamwork and communication skills are also important in this role.
A desired skills is also a good command of Finnish and English, other language skills are considered as an advantage. We would appreciate a knowledge of 4-Stroke diesel engine products, from the field or equal.
|Contact person to give further information||
We are processing the applications and doing the interviews on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait to submit your application!
|Job area||Service Delivery|