Marine Solutions Operational Development is now looking for a Trainee, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for the growing robotic software services area. RPA is software that can be configured to act a human alike to perform repetitive rules-based tasks in cross application environment.
The person we are looking for should have a technical mind-set and passion to become expert in the RPA area.
The position is located in Vaasa, Finland.
The trainee is responsible for developing processes in the RPA platform together with the process managers, process owners and other RPA stakeholders. The main responsibilities include continuous development and deployment of RPA together with the RPA team in Marine Solutions: identifying business processes with the capability to be automated with the RPA platform as well as participating in RPA environment development and maintenance.
- Studying or completed B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Software Engineering, Information Technology or an equivalent technical education
- Desire to get involved with the latest technologies and to become an expert in robotic process automation
- Hands-on software development experience in any of the programming languages & platforms (.NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE) is seen as an advantage
- Proactive, analytical and goal-focused, with a can do attitude
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Marine Solutions, Operational Development
Tel: +358 50 3547879
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|