In our team you get to work with these challenges:
• How to strengthen trade compliance related strategy, guidance and practices in Wärtsilä?
• What kind of impact global trade compliance has on our business now and in the future?
• What kind of actions, and in which countries we need to take to overcome future trade compliance related challenges?
• Which actions we need to take to further improve our current operations in global trade compliance?
• How to build relationships internally in global organization and partner with relevant external stakeholders?
We trust you hold an excellent understanding in Trade Compliance (export control and customs compliance) related topics with strong business acumen and relentless focus on performance and thrive for actions.
In addition, the following skills are needed to succeed in the role:
• Leading, Networking & Relationship building: you are able to take a lead complex initiatives, coach teams in GTC related topics and connect people with each other to achieve the best results
• Proactivity: you understand the big picture and are alerted future signals. You are able to translate future requirements into tangible actions for business and catch issues before these turn into problems
• Challenger & Coach: you support, challenge in a positive and push for results
• Motivation, Curiosity and Vision: you want to know how the future looks like and be part of shaping it with us
Other skills and experience that will help you thrive in this position are:
• M.Sc. degree in Economics or other relevant education combined with a solid track record of related work experience in a global setting. Good track record in conceptual and structured working.
• Proven leadership and change management skills
• Excellent customer Focus and services mindset
• Influencing, co-operation and negotiation skills, also in a matrix setting, coupled with the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written.
|Contact person to give further information||
Please attach you full CV and motivational letter to the application.
More information about the position: Ralf Lindback, VP Services Legal, firstname.lastname@example.org