- Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin budgeted among assigned customer
- Visit customers based on weekly planning activities.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
- Propose customer specific budgets based on historical data, market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and larger opportunities in CRM.
- Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
- Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country operating customers with responsible
- Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
Fluent in French & English.
Willingness to travel in Africa
Excellent Sales & Negociation Skills
Engine technical background would be a plus
Contractual and legal skills
Understanding business environment
Understanding customer and its business
Understanding sales financials Bachelor or Master Degree At least 3/4 years of Sales in a Technical Environment (oil&Gas, Mining, Marine, Energy sector would be an advantage)
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|