Are you up for working in a hectic environment, and have a high sense of quality?
In Quality, Wärtsilä Global Logistics Services, we are looking for a Quality Inspector responsible for the return deliveries.
In this position you will handle the customer return deliveries. You will ensure the quality of the customer return deliveries and documentation. Create the vendor notification when required related to the customer return deliveries. You are also responsible for the fulfilment of the non-conformity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), the operations quality, and customer satisfaction.
From our Central Distribution Centre (CDC) in Kampen, the Netherlands, we ship yearly over 100.000 spare parts deliveries worldwide to our Customers. Moreover, we are operating warehouses in Singapore and Finland. Our transport professionals are located in Vaasa (Finland) and Kampen (Netherlands). Carrier management and shipping is handled by a global outsourcing partner.
The position is located in Kampen, the Netherlands.
• Inspection and handling many different types of parts returned by our customers.
• Creating vendor notifications based on returned parts.
• Reporting on product quality, causal analyses and the required improvement measures.
• Compiling Root Cause analysis reports in good technical English.
• Testing and measuring in line with standards detailed on drawings in the order specifications.
• Arranging material examinations and measurements at the request of Technical Support.
• Ensure operations performance and efficiency, meeting set targets and KPIs. Ensure high quality of end-to-end operations.
• You hold a vocational degree in preferably mechanical engineering or similar.
• Good analyzing skills (root cause analyses) and previous experience in a high quality demanding environment is needed.
• Experience in quality inspection is appreciated.
• You're a team player, with a true service attitude. You're precise, decisive, and positive and have the ability to work systematically.
• Strong problem solving capacities.
• Fluent in Dutch and English language (spoken and written).
• SAP knowledge (QM and SD module) and WCS knowledge is preferred.
• Experience of warehouse environment.
|Contact person to give further information||In case you have questions about the procedure please call Mr. Egbert van der Meijs (Lead Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 20324766 or by email: email@example.com.|
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|