- Plan, lead and manage daily maintenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team
in order to ensure customer satisfaction and to reach set contractual quality, financial,
cost and time targets.
- Ensure maintenance reliability and availability of the plant according to contract.
- Plant performance indices
Annual Maintenance plan / Maintenance budget approved
- Development of competent maintenance resources
- Manage assigned maintenance responsibilities in accordance with Wärtsilä Services
guidelines, the Project & Contract Management process and general management
practices in a safe and cost effective way in order to exceed the customer expectations.
Implementing preventive and corrective action as necessary.
- Responsible for all activities relating to the daily maintenance management of the
power plant inclusive of planning and implementation of plant maintenance.
- To communicate effectively with the plant team relative to the condition of the plant
equipment and performance and to provide suggestions for improvements.
- Administration and training of skilled and motivated maintenance personnel to assure
good teamwork. Setting and maintaining the qualification and training standard for the
plant maintenance personnel.
Responsible for implementation of plant safety policy and OpExS program according to
the assigned plan.
- Establish and implement standard maintenance policies and procedures in accordance
with the Project & Contract Management process.
- Prepare reports, plans and budgets as instructed by the Contract Manager.
- To identify and actively seek to improve maintenance reliability and availability.
- Report to Regional Contract Director or Area/Regional Contract Manager.
- Interaction: Relevant Wärtsilä offices and personnel.
- Building a competitive and motivated team of maintenance personnel
- Negotiate and purchase for costs related to material and services for maintenance.
- Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant
- Development and improvement of the maintenance plan and all resources to its right
implementation and administration.
Cost awareness & effectiveness GOOD
Local legislations and labour laws GOOD
Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills GOOD
Workplace ICT equipment & applications skills GOOD
Logistics Management GOOD
Contract Planning GOOD
Maintenance Management ADVANCED
Contract knowledge GOOD
Auxiliary system knowledge GOOD
Engine knowledge, medium speed GOOD
Scheduled maintenance GOOD
Electrical knowledge BASIC
Engine control system knowledge BASIC
Operator's station knowledge GOOD
Trouble shooting, mechanical BASIC
Technical drawings and flow charts BASIC
Parameter trending and analysis GOOD
Equipment / plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control GOOD
Store and tool keeping knowledge GOOD
Management & Leadership Competencies:
Leading people: Team building GOOD
Leading people: Communication GOOD
Delivering results: Management skills GOOD
Delivering results: Problem solving and decision making GOOD
English : Fluent
French : good
B.Sc or M.Sc in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
1- Minimum 8-10 years experience with HFO Power plant.
2- Expertise on Wärtsilä V46 engines, Alfa Laval Separators
3- Working experience with International companies (such as oil & gas, mining) being
highly focused on the implementation and respect of QHSE procedure is very important.
4- Strong Management & leadership skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Contract Delivery|