- Contribute in the creation of sales strategy and targets for Australia and New Zealand markets
- Deliver order intake, margin, GTV and other relevant sales metrics and targets
- Manage customer relationships management
• Manage, monitor and develop the sales projects in own responsibility area and report the progress to relevant stakeholders.
• Build up and organize virtual sales teams.
• Define action plans for assigned sales team according to sales business strategy.
• Maintain and further develop present assigned customers.
• Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
• Organize and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
• Identify, report and manage potential risks detected in the assigned projects.
• Contractual and legal skills
• Persuasive selling
• Quotation Management
• Sales process & tools
• Technical product portfolio knowledge
• Understanding business environment
• Understanding customer and its business
• Understanding sales financials
• Willingness to 'make the change happen'
• Positive attitude and 'solving problems' mentality rather than creating
• Creative and pro-active at the same time
Mechanical Engineering degree At least 5 years relevant sales experience.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|