The Wärtsilä Land & Sea Academy in Indonesia provides provide course starting from basic and up to advance level performed in-class, operation (simulation), practical (hands-on) and/or tailor made 4-stroke and Power Plant trainings with certified trainers for both customers and Wärtsilä personnel in the training centre and on-site.
As Training Instructor you are part of a team consisting of instructors, training coordinator and training manager, with whom you work closely together to make sure the best training offerings are delivered.
Main tasks and responsibilities for the Training Instructor are:
- Is responsible for supporting the sales, planning and execution of training activities for customers and own personnel to meet customers’ expectations and according to budgeted targets.
- Execution of training centre and site training
- To participate in projects in which technical knowledge and experience is of importance.
- To actively take part in the day to day training activities
- Other tasks given by the superior.
• Strong knowledge & experience on Wartsila's product i.e. engine, power plant & marine
• Excellent on communication and presentation skills and including knowledge/experience sharing
• Systematic way of working and good analytical and organizing skills
• Understanding the importance of quality
• Good ability to cooperate and communicate with other people
• Good command of English, both oral and written
• Willingness to travel (local and international)
• The competence areas are alternatively for Electro/ Mechanical Systems
• Experiences on gas/dual-fuel engine installation and troubleshooting will be an advantage
• M.Sc or B.Sc in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls or Automation Engineering >5 years
|Job area||Service Delivery|