We are now looking for a Security Officer to Wärtsilä Energy Solutions. Your work environment is global, multi-national project environment and your role is to support Energy Solutions travellers and delivery projects on security matters. You are a developer and enjoy searching for new solutions. Digital tools and following social media is your daily work, and you feel comfortable with it. You will be working with Health, Safety, Security and Environment professionals with Energy Solutions Security Manager.
The position is located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Support the ES Security Manager in daily operations
- Monitor the security environment in areas of operation and security situational intelligence
- Develop and maintain security management in Energy Solutions
- Maintain and improve organizational security awareness
- Understand and provide solutions for security risks in project locations
- Provide operative support to sales- and project organizations on security matters.
- Police, military, B.Sc. in Security or other suitable education
- Experience of planning security procedures in an international environment
- Experience from working in / within high risk countries
- Understanding of global security challenges
- Have a know-how of security solutions in medium and high risk countries
- Pragmatic, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Development oriented, self-reliant and decision making personality
- The position requires willingness to travel
- Fluency in English is a must
- Additional language skills seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kaarina Mäkynen, General Manager, Health, Safety, Security and Environment
+358 40 568 0644
Jani Harden, Security Manager
+ 358 50 3439459
|Job area||General Management & Administration|