Wärtsilä Technical Services is now looking for a (Senior) Technical Superintendent to the W31 & Nohab team, in order to enhance our capability to support customers in the Life Cycle of their 4-Stroke gas engines. The position is located in Vaasa, Finland.
We offer you interesting tasks in an international business environment where you will grow your expertise of engines and solutions for power plants and marine installations.
- The main focus area for this position is to provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Making product improvements and product documentation, e.g. participating in the introduction of new engine types and other products
- Developing and sharing knowledge, pilot commissioning and field follow-up, producing content for technical documentation etc.
- Making site surveys and trouble shooting in the field
- Participating in Product Improvement / Development process
- Initiating, producing and maintaining content for technical information products (e.g. Engine Manuals, Service Bulletins).
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or similar
- Proactive way of thinking and fast innovation skills
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Initiative taking, systematic and organized way of working but also to be open-minded and have team player attitude
- Self-management skills, ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks
- Readiness to travel
- Good communication skills and customer orientation
- Experience of 4-stroke engines and related auxiliary systems in the field is an advantage
- Fluency in English, good knowledge of Swedish.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mobile: +358 40 774 9572
Mobile: +358 40 748 1934
|Job area||Service Delivery|