We are looking for a Maintenance Planner to Wärtsilä Services contract department in Finland. Maintenance Planner works for global execution of mostly marine agreements and is the key person together with the Contract Manager. The location of this position is Vaasa, Finland.
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks in the growing marine agreement business. In this position you are a member of the Global Contract Centre team.
Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operations & Maintenance (O&M Agreements), Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements.
Globally the business cover over 800 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
- Preparing a maintenance plan for each contract in the assigned area of responsibility
- Planning and coordinating scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and overhauls
- Planning the resources and competences for execution of field work
- Follow up executed- and postponed maintenance tasks
- Preparing and monitoring maintenance budget for the annual contract budgeting on behalf of the customer
- Assisting in the development of our tools.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Marine engineering (or similar)
- Operations & Maintenance knowledge
- Co-operation and communication skills
- Maintenance Management knowhow
- Business understanding
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Ronald Tuure, Team Leader
Mobile: +358 50 4632015
Mikael Nykvist, Manager, Global Contract Centre
Mobile: +358 40 7781915
|Job area||Contract Delivery|