• Incident Management: Responsible for the stability/performance for PLM/PDM system. Act as the 2nd level support for PLM/PDM issues.
• Problem Management: Analysis and identify problems and provide solution to the development team
• Release/Test Management: Responsible for the quality of monthly/weekly release as well as the new project
• Data Management: Responsible for the data quality in Teamcenter. Enhance the data consistency between Teamcenter and other system (SAP, Enterprise Data Warehouse)
• Develop tasks: Bug fixing and Enhancement for the monitoring tools
• Project Management: Leading/Participating PLM projects with vendors
• Knowledge Management: Coordination of global PDM testing, support and training
• Advanced experience in Teamcenter or other PDM applications
• Experience in NX/Ideas or other CAD applications
• Good Background in Manufacturing/Enigneering/Computing
• Experience from a global business environment
• Customer service and troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of modern IT service support and delivery processes (ITIL)
• A friendly can-do attitude.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Willingness to travel to Wärtsilä PDM sites in Europe 1-2 times a year for 1-2 weeks at a time
• Willingness to shift working hours regularly
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|