Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is now looking for a Proposal Manager and Proposal Engineer with Electrical background to strengthen our team in Sales Support and Development department. The primary location of this position is Vaasa, Finland.
We offer you interesting tasks in an international business environment where you can build your skills and develop your career within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä’s power generation solutions are an essential part of tomorrow’s optimised and secure power systems. Join us and make a difference!
- Configure (Scope) a functional Power Plant according to customer requirements.
- Estimate cost of equipment and services for quotations.
- Technical and commercial evaluation of subcontractors offers.
- Ensure that proposed solution fulfills applicable requirements.
- Prepare answers to technical details.
- Provide technical support to Sales.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers, suppliers and contractors.
- MSc or BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Advanced user of MS Office/ Office 365
- Good English skills, both oral and written
- Written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills are a must
- Able to work effectively in a global team environment in self-driven way
- Goal focused and a "can do" attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Previous experience related to standards, engineering and design are seen as an advantage
We are looking for colleagues whom are open minded and willing to learn!
|Contact person to give further information||
Mikael Karhulahti, Area Manager Americas
Mobile +358 407 486632
Leif Enlund, Area Manager Middle East Asia
Mobile +358 40 5019262
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|