Wärtsilä Finland Services, FS-4 Stroke engines, Field Service Operations, is looking for a dedicated Coordinator, Export Documentation to strengthen our local team in Vaasa, Finland. Your main task will be to handle invoicing activities for Field Service Operations. The position is a temporary 9-month childcare leave replacement.
- Preparing and sending invoices and/or proforma invoices with supporting documents according to performed Field Service activities
- Issuing credit notes and commission notes
- Securing prompt and correct data entry for service work orders and preparation of trial invoices
- Maintaining and updating work number file and status for each service work
- Taking care of letter of credit documentation
- Developing work routines and systems within the field of responsibility according to law, generally accepted bookkeeping practices and total quality principles.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business
- Communication & teamwork skills
- Financial knowledge, business understanding
- Knowledge of internal controls and auditing
- SAP FICO integration to other modules
- Understanding of domestic VAT and other indirect taxation
- Understanding of collection procedure, commercial invoicing, international payments and credits
- Previous experience from or international invoicing or similar seen as an advantage
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Manager, Field Service Operations
Phone +358 500764188
|Job area||Service Delivery|