The position is meant to be the technical reference for Production and mating departments, such are Quality and Engineering Platform. for this reason, local and international environment work is needed.
The role has strategic meaning, to be deeply involved and develop working methodology, tooling and process reviewing, embedding the Operational Excellence principles and values, as well as, being the master of digitalization deployment into Propulsion manufacturing.
The individual should contribute to manufacturing personnel mindset change process towards a wider and more technically oriented perspective, by providing for more accessible technical contents, knowledge and new technologies / methodologies which can make the difference for a more proficient and end-to-end felt manufacturing process.
- Good knowledge of Team Center
- Good on SAP (Work Orders, routines, Purchasing requisition and orders, notifications, etc.)
- Basic / advanced IDEAS NX or A-CAD
- Basic / Advanced Tools / mechanical design
- Good Manufacturing methodologies, tooling and applicable standards
- Proficient Italian and English
- Good Technical writing in both languges
- Good MSOffice knowledge (Excel, Word, Power point); MS Project and Access on top makes preference
- Efficient and lean communication
- Teamwork attitude
- BSc Engineering or similar with working experience in Wartsila
- Technical diploma + working experience in Wartsila or similar environment 2+ years Wartsila propulsion or engines background in Manufacturing or Services make preference
3-5 years Wartsila or similar industrial (competitors, shipyards, shipping, etc.) background could be considered
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information, please contact
Manufacturing & Testing Manager