For our 2-stroke Parts Services team, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Supply Chain Planner in Winterthur, Switzerland.
In this role as an expert and a member of the 2-stroke Spare Parts Planning Team you will be responsible to manage the spare part availability of large diesel engines and contribute to the continuous improvement of related processes
- Manage optimal service level for the portfolio you are responsible for
- Ensure sales forecasting by collaboration with various stakeholders and data analytics
- Maintain material management related master data
- Initiation of supply chain improvement projects
- Contribute to projects for continuously improving the material management related processes and tools
- Represent 2-stroke in group wide material management forums as a Key User
We are looking for a team oriented self-starter with profound service mind-set and a keen ability to take an active role in improving the performance in the dynamic environment of our spare parts business.
Close cooperation with various stakeholders and eagerness to make a difference are required to be successful in this position.
- You have a technical background with proven knowledge in inventory planning, materials management and supply chain management
- Your excellent analytical skills together with your structured approach allow you to deal efficiently with big data inputs
- You have solid experience in working in SAP R3/APO, preferably as a key user
- You are a keen heavy user of Microsoft Excel and Access and convince with you project management skills
- You communicate fluently in English, fluency in German considered as an asset
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact
Mr Erich Adelmann (+41 52 262 24 49)
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 740
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|