- Proactively contacting and driving sales to selected A customers and providing excellent customer service to these customers.
- Customer interaction and customer relationship management mainly by phone and e-mail. - Evaluate and coordinate customer inquiries.
- Actively evaluate, register and follow-up sales leads with colleagues both locally and globally.
- Ensure that opportunities are followed and handled with adequate speed and quality, coordinate sales activities with Product Sales in product portfolios.
- Coordinate urgent customer requests with relevant colleagues in order to find satisfactory solutions.
- Communicate necessary information to customers (e.g. delivery details).
- Updating account information in CRM
- Gather and utilize CROL feedback from own Accounts.
- Continuously and consciously develop own skills and knowledge (e.g. products & solutions, sales guidelines & procedures, customers&markets)as well as own internal network.
- Interfacing with Customer Support Centres to ensure qualitative and timely response to customer.
- Sales handling
- CRM competence
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales growth
- CRM data accuracy
- Accounts Receivables for "A" customers
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understanding
Understanding customer and its business
Understanding business environment
Contractual and legal skills
Sales process & tools
Technical product portfolio knowledge
Export compliance and regulations
International payments and credits
- Basic technical or commercial education
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy - Microsoft, SalesForce CRM
Minimum 5 years' working experience.
|Contact person to give further information||
Helle Yde Jensen
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|