Process Design in Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is now looking for Project Engineers to strengthen their team. The position is located in Vaasa, Finland or in Mumbai, India.
- Executing safeguard that mechanical works according to contract specifications and design directives
- Engineering in AutoCAD PID, making main flow diagram (or P&Ds) and device lists
- Making project-specific design and design packages
- Co-ordinating the design between sub-suppliers
- Carrying out sub-supplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- Supporting our site team during installation and commission phases
- Giving feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- Act as stand-in for Chief Project Engineer Mechanical when requested (including travelling globally)
- Participating in development projects.
- BSc. or MSc. in Mechanical or Process Engineering
- AutoCAD P&ID
- Self-initiative, ability to work in teams, motivation to learn and grow professionally and willingness to travel as well as ability to understand and work with diverse cultures
- Working experience with similar task is seen as an advantage
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Björn Nygård, General Manager, Mechanical Engineering
Tel: +358 40 7793446
Thomas Kronqvist, Team Leader, Project Engineers
Tel: +358 40 7211407
Mats Mannila, Team Leader, Project Engineers
Tel: +358 50 5633715
Mika Koivulahti, Manager, Process Engineering
Tel: +358 40 8363387