- Manage, monitor and develop the sales projects in own responsibility area and report the progress to relevant
- Define action plans to sales business strategy.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customers.
- Identify and develop relationships with customers.
- Organize and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
- Identify, report and manage potential risks detected in the assigned projects.
- Business intelligence and knowledge for the Area Customers.
- Contractual and legal skills
- Customer Relations with Ship Owner and shipping management company
- Representation and etiquette
- Co-operative skills
- Self Management
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Meeting facilitation
- Reporting skills
- Teamwork skills
- Leading Sales
- Persuasive selling
- Quotation Management
- Sales process & tools, CRM Skills
- Technical product portfolio knowledge
- Understanding business environment
- Understanding customer and its business
- Understanding sales financials
- Willingness to 'make the change happen'
- Positive attitude and 'solving problems' mentality rather than creating
- Creative and pro-active at the same time
Skills and Competencies:
-Information Management: PC , Utilise IM - Bachelor Degree in Marine - Minimum 3 years experience in marine industry.
|Job area||Business Development|