‘French speaking and customer minded maritime engine expert’
As an Engine Expert you will be providing internal and external support on product-specific technical issues related to the classic Wärtsilä Engines. Your main goal is to support our customers on technical issues with a main focus on our Poyaud and SACM engines.
QuantiParts offers its customers spare parts for classic Wärtsilä medium- and high-speed engines. We employ about 70 people in Zwolle and France, with customers and suppliers all over the world. In this position you will be working in a team with 4 engine experts and in close cooperation with Sales, Quality, Warehouse, Procurement and Suppliers.
• You conduct damage surveys (on and off-site) to determine the needed contents, coordinate research and analyse the results.
• Where needed you provide relevant advice on repair methods and write the necessary reports.
• Assist purchasing and suppliers, deliver existing or revised technical specifications when parts that have become permanently or temporarily obsolete are being remanufactured.
• Y ou analyse and interpret engine performance data and provide customers with recommendations for potential improvements.
• You develop and manage specific after-sales documentation and take care of the revision of operating manuals and product maintenance data.
• Organize and take part of technical engine trainings and presentations at clients request during seminars and meetings.
• You have practical and / or technical experience with classical medium and high- speed engines, such as Poyaud, SACM, Crepelle, Deutz or Sulzer.
• You know how to perform root cause analysis on maritime engines and have the knowledge to find Cost-efficient solution for every problem.
• Knowledge of thermodynamics and measurement techniques.
• Product-related upgrades/changes.
• Experience in SAP and analysing master data and are an advantage.
• You have a basic understanding of environmental legislation and classification rules.
• You have a service-oriented, Can-Do attitude and mentality.
• You speak fluently English, knowledge of the French language is a big advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae