- Coordinate and plan single and/or standard Field
Service work orders
according to contract and customer requirements as
well as quality,
health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all activities
- Coordinate single and/or standard Field Service work
- Plan activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time
the work order.
- Coordinate people when they are assigned on a work
- Act as contact person for customer during the work
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila
Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to
relevant internal stakeholders.
|Responsibilities||Responsible for the day to day planning of Field Service and Workshop jobs.|
Very good communication skills
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Quality,health,safety and environment
Very good computer skills
Delivery Solutions to Customers
Installation, operation, maintenance & repair skills
Technical communication skills
Mechanical Engineering degree At least 5 year similar experience which could include project management.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Service Delivery|