Wärtsilä Services is looking for a Chief Project Engineer, Electrical. As a CPE, Electrical you will be part of an experienced project team to execute demanding project in challenging environment. Work will give large experience for international business and aspects to grow person in the future career. Position will be located in Helsinki, or Turku, Finland.
- Safeguard that works under own responsibility area are executed according to contract / requirements, specifications, instructions and company policies
- Manage project activities according to contract / requirements together with external vendors and internal team members
- Plan the works with the total costs, schedule and customer needs in focus
- Integration responsibility for own technical area, including integration engineering between cross functions and 3rd party equipment suppliers within technical area
- Technical ownership of the project solution
- Accountable for having full control over the E&A part of Wärtsilä scope of supply, from engineering to the hand-over.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering (Electrical/Automation)
- Experience in project management
- Experience with E&A in industrial Projects
- Experience with projects within Marine industry
- Experience with Scrubbers or Ballast Water Monitoring Systems is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of complex E&A ship systems
- Ability to make a cost efficient plan for E&A engineering and installation works
- Procurements skills
- Skills in cost awareness & effectiveness
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills under time pressure
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Sebastian Siggberg, Project Group Manager
Tel: +358 44 5078725
|Job area||Project Management|