-Overhauling and maintain engine components using various machines and tools, including lathes, honing machines, grinding machines, hydraulic presses, valve grinding machines etc.
-The use of inspection and test equipment.
-Cleaning and painting of components.
-Generation of reports.
-Maintaining workshop machines and equipment.
-Packing of overhauled components.
-Some field work and travel may be required.
|Responsibilities||Overhauling of engine components and accurate record keeping. Complying with Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety requirements.|
- Communication skills & customer relations
- Cost awareness
- Reporting skills
- Teamwork skills
- Wartsila knowledge
- Utilize IM applications and IM tools
- Customer understanding
- Delivery, Solutions to Customer process & tools
- Installation operation, maintenance & repair
- Product knowledge
- Technical communication
- A recognized trade certificate is required
- Experience in component overhaul and general engineering skills is required
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Service Delivery|