|Position description||This position has become vacant to increase our Sales Department in Germany/Bremen.|
- Lead and/or participate in sales projects in own responsibility area and report the progress to relevant stakeholders
- Execute and/or define sales plans.
- Maintain and further develop customer relationships.
- Identify and develop new project opportunities as well as new customers.
- Organise and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
- curious to explore and understand customers business and needs.
- ability to develop and communicate our value proposition.
- analysis of technical and commercial requirement specification.
- product management & development - University degree in engineering (electrical, electronic, mechanic).
- experience in sales negotiations
- business fluent German and English language skills
- additional language skills (e.g. Spanish, French)are considered as plus.
- cultural awareness
- contractual and legal skills
- high engagement and structured self-dependent working attitudes
- willingness to travel globally
- negotiation skills: project management knowledge, identification of risks and opportunities
|Contact person to give further information||Please send your application incl.CV to Gaby.Geyer@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|